Currently, Rose Paisley is providing Naturopathic Consultations in Philadelphia and remotely via Phone and Skype.
Please contact me directly to schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation to determine if naturopathy is the right fit for you.
What’s so special about Rose Paisley
- Rose relies on current conventional and alternative research as well as the wisdom of clinical practice when addressing acute and chronic conditions.
- She offers individualized support that incorporates the healing power of food, herbs, movement, water and homeopathy.
- Individually and collectively these naturopathic tools enable her to address many conditions.
- She strongly believes in working closely and compassionately with her clients to help them help themselves.
- She encourages collaboration with family, friends and other health care providers to attain the best possible care and quality of life.
What to Expect
During your visit, Dr. Rose will take a detailed history, review and discuss your labs, provide a compassionate and comprehensive impression and offer recommendations that best suit you.
Ideally, within the first few visits you will see improvement
- With a better understanding of your personal health and all of the options for care, you will be empowered to choose a more comprehensive and holistic approach to your health care needs.
- Clients are asked to evaluate and address their nutrition, physical activity, environmental exposure to chemicals, mental and emotional well-being, and medications.
Many of our health care needs can be addressed with simple lifestyle changes
Common chronic illnesses such as diabetes, heart disease, allergies, gastro-intestinal disorders, pain and certain cancers are often associated with diet and lifestyle. By addressing lifestyle, clients put their health first and significantly improve their quality of life.
Clients can expect improvement in energy levels, mental capacity, and emotional well-being – in addition to lower health care costs in the long run.
- Natural Health Consultant/Coach- Develop a compassionate and individualized system for optimizing health and wellness through diet, exercise, and mental and emotioanl wellness.
- Nutritional Counseling – Food as medicine continues to be one of the most powerful tools for prevention and attaining optimal energy and health. Find out which foods a re medicine and which are poison.
- Natural Remedies/Supplements – A complimentary adjunct to your health, natural substances such as homeopathic remedies, herbs, vitamin and minerals can help to restore balance, improve health and prevent disease.
- Detoxification and Cleansing – Participating in an allergy elimination diet for a short period of time is not only informative but also very therapeutic in proving relief for many common health issues including; allergies, pain, headaches, eczema, IBS and IBD, GERD, fatigue, depression, ADD and ADHD.
- Explanation of current health issues – Instead of feeling under-informed and left with questions, patients can get a thorough and holistic explanation of their condition and symptoms.
- Patient Advocacy – An opportunity to discuss concerns or difficulties that you may be experiencing with your current health care; to help bridge the communication gap between you and your local health care providers.
- Functional Lab Impression - A unique look at your conventional lab reports that can help patients understand functional (optimal) lab ranges and patterns that can point towards dis-ease rather than simply identifying the abnormal ranges. Further, functional ranges can indicate less obvious vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
The purpose of this type of practice is to provide consultation and support to clients remotely who do not have access to a ND in their area and want to incorporate a more natural and preventative approach into their current medical care.
After several years of providing outpatient primary care, Rose found that the majority of her time was spent interviewing and educating her patients, getting to know them and building relationships with them and their families. Much of this is accomplished by email and over the phone.
It makes sense to offer long distance care and consult directly with patients in the comfort of their own homes.
Your path to wellness starts here! Follow me to the STORE to schedule your 1 hour remote consult or call Rose @ 484-558-0416 to inquire further.
Introductory Visit — A 15 minute free visit in order to meet Rose, tell your story and see if naturopathy has something to offer you. No obligations.
First Office Visit — First visit are approximately one hour and a half. Rose will thoroughly address your chief complaint, your medical history, current health challenges, diet and lifestyle. All recommendation will be individually tailored to meet your needs and fit with your lifestyle. $175
Return Office Visit — Return Visits are approximately 45 minutes. You can expect to review your recommendation protocol, your progress toward optimum health and make changes as necessary. $95
Remote Consultation — Remote visits are approximately one hour. Rose will thoroughly address your chief complaint, your medical history, current health challenges, diet and lifestyle. All recommendation will be individually tailored to meet your needs and fit with your lifestyle. $175
Craniosacral Therapy — Visits are approximately 1 hour. A gentle, relaxing, energetic therapy designed to balance your body’s natural rhythms. Please call for more information. $150
Constitutional Hydrotherapy — Visits are approximately one hour. A series of hot and cold water treatments designed to restore vitality, energize the immune system and enhance the body’s ability to heal itself. $75
These services are not intended to replace your primary care needs nor are they to be utilized as emergency medical care, a medical treatment or a diagnosis.