Favorite Reset Remedies
Some of my favorite reset remedies
- Favorite Elixir: 1 part apple cider vinegar, 1 part ginger powder, 1 part water – mix and store – drink ½ tsp before meals. Great for heartburn too, I used this remedy a ton when I was pregnant now as needed (which is rarely when I am eating well).
- Favorite restorative tea: rhodiola, lemon balm, maca, licorice, ginger – mix equal parts, 1 tbl/ 2 cups of water, bring water to a boil, remove from heat, add herbs and steep for 10 min. I also love Yogi teas – Women’s Energy, Detox tea and Traditional Medicinals – Everyday Detox
- Favorite daily detox – 2tbl of ground flax/day in apple sauce, yogurt or a smoothie, followed by a huge glass of water and for lunch a heaping plate of roasted beets and sauteed greens.
- Favorite Exercise – Dancing with my family in the living room and doing yoga.
- Favorite Relaxation – I rub Castor oil over my belly and soak in a hot tub with Epsom salts. I love to drink ginger tea while soaking because it cranks up the heat. Then I revive my heavy bone with a cold rinse after. Unbelievably stimulating!
- Favorite digestive support – Probitotics and cultured foods like kombucha, souerkrout, kimchi.
This entry was posted in Naturopathic Tool Kit
. Bookmark the permalink